Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'InStyle UK' January 2013



Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'InStyle UK' January 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow Covers 'InStyle UK' January 2013
Gwyneth Paltrow takes the cover of Instyle UK‘s January 2013 issue.
Here’s what the 40-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On not acting as much as she used to: “I think some people, they don’t understand the choice that I’ve made. I guess it can be seen as a risk because I don’t have the same movie career that I used to have, where I star in movies three times a year.”
On choosing being a mom over being an actress: “I haven’t…starred in a movie since I had my kids. I just look for interesting supporting—biggish supporting parts, and try to do one a year, and that’s my limit. Some women can do it and that’s fantastic, but I can’t. You make choices as a wife and mother, don’t you? You can’t have it all. I don’t care what it looks like.”
On risks: “I’m inherently a risk taker. I think I definitely do things my own way.”
For more from Gwyneth, visit InStyle.co.ukBigger cover inside…




gwyneth paltrow covers instyle uk january 2013 01

Source: JustJared

No comments: