Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Emmy Rossum: Justin Long Makes Me Laugh Too Much on 'Comet'!


Emmy Rossum: Justin Long Makes Me Laugh Too Much on 'Comet'!

Emmy Rossum: Justin Long Makes Me Laugh Too Much on 'Comet'!
Emmy Rossum rocks cool kicks while walking on the set of her new filmComet on Monday (June 17) in Los Angeles.
The 26-year-old actress was joined on the set by her co-star Justin Long, who plays her love interest in the film.
“On set with @justinlong who makes me laugh too much on set. I can’t keep a straight face. Curses!!! #comet #cometthemovie,” Emmy tweeted on the same day.
Last week, Justin and Emmy filmed anemotional scene on a balcony.
20+ pictures inside of Emmy Rossumand Justin Long on the set of Comet







emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 01

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 02

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 03

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 04

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 05

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 06

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 07

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 08

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 09

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 10

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 11

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 12

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 13

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 14

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 15

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 16

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 17

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 18

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 19

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 20

emmy rossum justin long makes me laugh too much on comet 21

Source: JustJared

No comments: