Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 28, 2013

Miley Cyrus: New Hairdo for SiriusXM Visit!


Miley Cyrus: New Hairdo for SiriusXM Visit!

Miley Cyrus: New Hairdo for SiriusXM Visit!
Miley Cyrus wears a combed down hairstyle while making an appearance at SiriusXM Studios on Thursday morning (June 27) in New York City.
The 20-year-old entertainer made an appearance on Good Morning Americathe day before, where she talked about her song “We Can’t Stop.”
“It shows exactly where I was at that time in my life when we started working on We Can’t Stop,” Miley said. “The video is based on true events and some funny things that have gone down in my life so it’s been great, I feel like, to let people see that of me and not just be the glammed-up beauty shot girl because that’s not who I am. I’m just about having fun.”
FYI: Miley is wearing a Emilio Pucci outfit with Celine shoes.





miley cyrus sirius xm radio stop 01

miley cyrus sirius xm radio stop 02

miley cyrus sirius xm radio stop 03

miley cyrus sirius xm radio stop 04

miley cyrus sirius xm radio stop 05

miley cyrus sirius xm radio stop 06

Source: JustJared

No comments: