Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 19, 2013

Reese Witherspoon: I'm Going to Cry Reading 'Me Before You'


Reese Witherspoon: I'm Going to Cry Reading 'Me Before You'

Reese Witherspoon: I'm Going to Cry Reading 'Me Before You'
Reese Witherspoon is all smiles as she leaves Le Pain Quotidien on Thursday (July 18) in Brentwood, Calif.
The 37-year-old actress grabbed a quick snack before heading to a friend’s house.
Earlier in the day, Reese got in a morning yoga session with a gal pal.
“About to finish this one! Am I gonna cry?? #page296″ Reese recently tweeted along with a picture of the book “Me Before You” by Jojo Moyes.
Last week, Reese caught a flight out of LAX with her adorable baby boyTennessee.
35+ pics inside of Reese Witherspoonout and about in Brentwood…






reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 01

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 02

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 03

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 04

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 05

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 06

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 07

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 08

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 09

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 10

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 11

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 12

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 13

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 14

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 15

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 16

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 17

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 18

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 19

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 20

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 21

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 22

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 23

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 24

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 25

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 26

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 27

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 28

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 29

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 30

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 31

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 32

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 33

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 34

reese witherspoon im going to cry reading me before you 35

Source: JustJared

No comments: