Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lana Del Rey: Urth Caffe Stop


Lana Del Rey: Urth Caffe Stop

Lana Del Rey: Urth Caffe Stop
Lana Del Rey carries a cup of coffee and her car keys as she leaves Urth Caffe on Saturday afternoon (September 14) in West Hollywood, Calif.
The 27-year-old singer was also seen making a quick phone call before heading home.
“To me it’s not about the money, so I turned down a lot of people,” veteran DJCedric Gervais recently told Billboardabout remixing “Summertime Sadness.” “But Lana Del Rey came in. I didn’t even ask how much money I just said please send me the vocals right away and I did the track in one day. I wasn’t thinking if it was going to be a hit or not, I just love and respect the artist that she is.”
10+ pictures inside of Lana Del Rey grabbing coffee…





lana del rey urth caffe stop 01

lana del rey urth caffe stop 02

lana del rey urth caffe stop 03

lana del rey urth caffe stop 04

lana del rey urth caffe stop 05

lana del rey urth caffe stop 06

lana del rey urth caffe stop 07

lana del rey urth caffe stop 08

lana del rey urth caffe stop 09

lana del rey urth caffe stop 10

lana del rey urth caffe stop 11

lana del rey urth caffe stop 12

lana del rey urth caffe stop 13

Source: JustJared

No comments: