Monday, November 4, 2013

Kaley Cuoco: I Want to Marry Ryan Sweeting Tomorrow!


Kaley Cuoco: I Want to Marry Ryan Sweeting Tomorrow!

Kaley Cuoco: I Want to Marry Ryan Sweeting Tomorrow!
Kaley Cuoco and her fiance Ryan Sweeting hold hands as they head out for a bite to eat at Marmalade Cafe on Sunday (November 3) in Calabasas, Calif.
The 27-year-old actress and 26-year-old tennis pro were spotted out separately during the day, running errands and shopping!
“We’ve been planning, so hopefully early next year,” Kaley told People about the couple’s upcoming wedding. “We don’t have an exact date, but I want to marry him tomorrow so I want to go as fast as possible.”
“[I'm] such a homemaker!” Kaley added with a laugh. “I don’t know what happened. I got engaged and I’m in the kitchen every night making meals. I love it!”
15+ pictures inside of Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting holding hands…





kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 03

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 04

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 05

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 06

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 07

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 08

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 09

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 10

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 11

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 12

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 13

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 14

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 15

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 16

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 17

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 18

kaley cuoco ryan sweeting have busy sunday 19

Source: JustJared

No comments: