Friday, December 6, 2013

Celine Dion: 'Loved Me Back to Life' Goes Gold in UK!


Celine Dion: 'Loved Me Back to Life' Goes Gold in UK!

Celine Dion: 'Loved Me Back to Life' Goes Gold in UK!
Celine Dion waves to her fans as she leaves her hotel on Wednesday (December 4) in Paris, France.
The 45-year-old entertainer was seen earlier in the week on Monday (December 2) leaving her hotel and signing various items for fans, including a ukelele! That evening, Celineperformed for a packed crowd of her fans.
Over the weekend, Celine was also seen leaving her hotel.
“‘Loved Me Back To Life’ certified gold in the UK! ‘Breakaway’: 2nd single in the UK & the ‘Record Of The Week’ on @BBCRadio2! –TeamCeline” Celine‘s team tweeted – congrats!
15+ pictures inside of Celine Dion leaving her hotel…






celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 01

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 02

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 03

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 04

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 05

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 06

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 07

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 08

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 09

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 10

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 11

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 12

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 13

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 14

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 15

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 16

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 17

celine dion loved me back to life goes gold in uk 18

Source: JustJared

No comments: