Monday, December 2, 2013

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Isabel Marant Makes Up 50% of My Wardrobe!


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Isabel Marant Makes Up 50% of My Wardrobe!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Isabel Marant Makes Up 50% of My Wardrobe!
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looks super chic while heading through LAX Airport on Saturday (November 30) in Los Angeles.
The 26-year-old model was recently named as the November guest editor forWho What Where.
Isabel Marant must make up 50% of my wardrobe! I love her pieces, they are cool, chic, and tomboy with a sexy edge. I love her new collection for H&M,”Rosie told the magazine about her wardrobe.
Be sure to check out Rosie‘s feature for the publication!
10+ pictures inside of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at LAX Airport…






rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 01

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 02

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 03

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 04

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 05

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 06

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 07

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 08

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 09

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 10

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 11

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 12

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 13

rosie huntington whiteley isabel marant makes up half my wardrobe 14

Source: JustJared

No comments: