Friday, January 3, 2014

Julianne Hough's Resolution: 'This Year I Will Be My True Self'


Julianne Hough's Resolution: 'This Year I Will Be My True Self'

Julianne Hough's Resolution: 'This Year I Will Be My True Self'
Julianne Hough hides behind her bottle of Fiji Water while leaving The Gym on Nemo on Thursday morning (January 2) in West Hollywood, Calif.
The 25-year-old actress looked super chic later tin the day while browsing at furniture a the Cisco Home store.
“This year I will be my TRUE self… I am LOVE, I am HONEST, I am COMMITTED, I am FAITH!” Julianneposted on her Instagram account about her New Year’s resolution. “Thank you to everyone who affected and shaped my 2013… It was an incredible year! The sky is the limit in 2014! Love you all xo”
15+ pictures inside of Julianne Hough out and about…







julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 01

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 02

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 03

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 04

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 05

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 06

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 07

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 08

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 09

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 10

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 11

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 12

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 13

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 14

julianne houghs resolution this year i will be my true self 15

Source: JustJared

No comments: