Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hugh Jackman Takes The Best Instagram With 'Me & Earl & The Dying Girl' Cast


Hugh Jackman Takes The Best Instagram With 'Me & Earl & The Dying Girl' Cast

Hugh Jackman Takes The Best Instagram With 'Me & Earl & The Dying Girl' Cast
Hugh Jackman bypasses the autograph seekers while arriving at LAX airport on Friday afternoon (June 12) in Los Angeles.
Just a few nights before, the 46-year-old actor and wife Debora Lee Furness crashed the premiere of Me and Earl and The Dying Girl in New York City to support director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon.
“#MeandEarl @MeandEarl @foxsearchlight. THE STAIRWELL exclusive with (most of) the amazing cast and director, my mate,Alfonso Gomez-Rejon,” Hugh captioned with the shot on Instagram.
Check out the full pic below!













25+ pics inside of Hugh Jackman arriving at the airport…

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 01

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 02

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 03

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 04

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 06

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 07

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 09

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 10

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 12

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 13

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 14

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 15

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 16

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 17

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 18

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 19

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 20

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 21

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 22

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 23

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 24

hugh jackman me earl cast stairwell selfie 25

Source: JustJared

No comments: